12579Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 20 August

    Aug 18, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 20 August. 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Just Days Away From Completing Our 16th Year! *
      __This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE__

      * 9 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS: The Twin Lakes Opry

      LEFTY FRIZZELL, I Never Go Around Mirrors [Columbia]
      TERRY SMITH, Willie [Rhinestone Rooster]
      JOHN PRINE & LUCINDA WILLIAMS,
      Wedding Bells/Let's Turn Back The Years [Oh Boy!]
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Thank You For Loving Me [ABC Music]
      BETTY EVANS, Making Believe [unreleased] NZ
      WILF CARTER, There's A Bluebird On Your Windowsill [BMG] Ca
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Lady's Man [unreleased] NZ
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, If You've Got The Money I've Got The Time [Columbia]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      SIMPLY BUSHED, Cangai Bridge [SimplyBushed.com.au] Oz
      SWEET POTATO PIE, Cowboy Man [sweet-potato-pie.com]
      MIKE LUSK, A Cowboy's Day [Triplestrand Pords]

      BLIND ALFRED REED, The Wreck Of The Virginian (CMF)
      ALFRED G KARNES, When They Ring Those Golden Bells (CMF)
      JIM MILLS, Gonna Lay Down My Old Guitar (Sugar Hill)
      MARILYN McCONNELL, A Fool Such As I (Diamond Back)
      HANK LOCKLIN, Stumpy Joe (Proper)
      SALLY LOVE & GARY FERGUSON, The Old Time Drunkard (Eureka)
      DEAD RINGER BAND, Saddle Boy (EMI) Oz
      PAT MOORE, I'll Be Your Fool Till The End Of My Days (patmoore.net) Ca
      STEVE HILL, We'll Always Have Texas (CD-Tex)
      JULIE INGRAM, Anytime Anywhere (CD-Tex)
      NATHAN STANLEY & RALPH STANLEY,
      Cry From The Cross (3rd Generation)
      PAM TILLIS, Band In The Window (Stellar Cat)
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Walk On By (Rajon)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange

      JERRY AUDLEY, Here I Am [JerryAudley.com]
      The DAUGHTERS Of BLUEGRASS feat JEANETTE WILLIAMS,
      How's It Feel [Blue Circle Records]
      JIMMY SPENCER, Night Lights [JimmySpencer-nightspen.com]
      DICK BARNES, Booze It & Lose It [Comstock]
      CRABTREE & MILLS, What Else Can I Do? [JoanneCrabtree.com] Ca
      JESSE BLACK, I'm Gonna Be All Right [Comstock]
      BUSTER DOSS, Packin' Up Old Memories [Stardust]
      MICHAEL FIX, Two Time Shuffle [MichaelFix.com] Oz
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 16 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,