      From: Steve Gardner [mailto:steve@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 11:04 AM
      To: fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [fearnwhiskey] SPOON

      I haven't seen many people talk about the new Spoon record yet, but damn
      it's good. In fact, I think it is record-of-the-year good (though it might
      have troubles knocking Bright Eyes out of that spot.)

      For those of you with radio shows, playing the Kinks after Spoon sound
      gooood.

      I can't find any free downloads from the album, but you can download two
      MP3s of Britt Daniels from Spoon doing the new songs solo (on WERS.)

      http://www.mergerecords.com/news.html

      steve