12556Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 02 July

    Jun 30, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 02 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *

      This Week's Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      STEVE HILL & BEST FRIENDS, We'll Always Have Texas [CD-Tex]
      The CATTLESTOPS, It Just Happens [cattlestops.com] NZ
      ROBERT MARTIN, This Country [CD-Tex]
      TODD SNIDER, You Think You Know Somebody [MCA]
      JOE GREEN, Veteran's Barbeque [CD-Tex]
      BARBARA DUNN, R. A. Fiddlin' Man [EH King]
      NEIL ANDREWS, Bartlett's Talent Show [Comstock] Oz
      BOBBY CHITWOOD, Johnny Came Home Today [CD-Tex]
      PORTER WAGONER, A Place To Hang My Hat [Shock]
      SHIRLEY THOMS, The Valley Of Contentment [Rajon] Oz
      TEX MORTON, All Set And Saddled (1936) [EMI] NZ/Oz
      SMILIN' BILLY BLINKHORN,
      Can't You Take It Back And Change It For A Boy? [Rajon] Oz
      ROD DERRETT, Short Back 'n' Sides [EMI] NZ
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Seven Year Itch [EMI] Oz
      WOODIE BROTHERS, Like Likker Better Than Me (1931) [TIM]
      BIRD & TINES feat GORD MAXWELL, Redneck Country [Triplestrand]
      JASON WILBER, Lazy Afternoon [Jason Wilber]
      LONG JOHN BEST, Saying Grace Is Saying Thank You [Dualtone] Oz
      WYLIE & The WILD WEST, Hooves Of The Horses [Dualtone]
      CHAD MORGAN, The Taterville Women's Auxiliary Sewing Circle [EMI] Oz
      MADDOX BROTHERS & ROSE, The Hiccough Song [Proper]
      CHRIS SMITH, The Key To Heaven [Jordan]
      ANNE MURRAY, I Wonder Who's Kissing Him Now [Capitol] Ca
      WILLIE NELSON, MERLE HAGGARD & RAY PRICE,
      My Life's Been A Pleasure [Lost Highway]
      SHORTY RANGER, Waiting By The Waterfall [BMG] Oz
      WILLIE NELSON & MERLE HAGGARD, My Mary [Lost Highway]
      BILLY BRIDGE with KAREN O'SHEA,
      Forever Has Come To An End [Billy Bridge] Oz
      JOHN PRINE & MAC WISEMAN, I Forgot To Remember To Forget [Oh Boy!]
      FELICITY, You Can't Break My Heart [EMI] Oz
      RED HOT POKER DOTS, Red Hot Stomp [RedHotPokerDots.com] Oz
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,