      Program: Fear & Whiskey
      Date: 06-11-2007
      Host: Karl Rimzig

      Artist/Song

      Hank Williams/Rockin' Chair Money
      Beagle Brothers/Doggonit, I'm Busted
      Hank Plank and the 2x4s/Roll on Columbia
      Frog Holler/Double-Edge Sword
      The Byrds/Truck Stop Girl

      Lonesome River Band/Love's Come Over Me
      The Stanley Brothers/Molly and Tenbrook
      Split Lip Rayfield/Redneck Tailgate Dream
      Cracker/Lonesome Johnny Blues
      David Allan Coe/Longhaired Redneck

      Reid Paley Trio/Someday I'll Be Okay
      Merle Haggard/The Fightin' Side of Me
      Johnny Cash/I Was There When It Happened
      John Doe/Hotel Guest
      Wilco/Walken
      Gob Iron/Hard Times
      The Silos/Keeping Score

      Loretta Lynn/Wildwood Flower
      Neko Case/Deep Red Bells
      Patti Smith/Helpless
      Iris DeMent /Hotter Than Mojave in My Heart
      Soul Asylum/Runaway Train*

      Bobby Bare Jr. /Bionic Heart
      Patterson Hood/So. Central Rain (I'm Sorry)
      George Jones/White Lightning
      Wanda Jackson/You Bug Me Bad
      Camper Van Beethoven/Never Go Back

      The Book of Knots/Traineater
      Barbara Manning/Everything Happens By Itself
      Joel RL Phelps And The Downer Trio/Now You Are Found
      Lohio/Sea and the Sun

      * requests

      Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i�m Initiative now.
      It�s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07