12548Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 04 June

    Jun 2, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 04 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      FLETCHER HARRINGTON, After The Hanging Of The Tall Pine Gang [Lopic.com]
      KITTY ROSE, Mornin' Kind Of Feelin' [Comstock]
      GARY GAMBLE, Melody Ace's Tribute [GaryGamble.ie] Ire
      DAVIDSON & TURNER, Goin' Out Of My Mind [Comstock]
      The ANTIPODEAN SERENADERS, By The Watermelon Vine [self] NZ
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH, Let's Talk About Me [HotClubSandwich.co.nz] NZ
      SI KAHN, First Time At A War [Strictly Country]
      SYLVIA, Bus Stop [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      BOGGY BRANCH BAND, The Smell Of The Campfire [Stardust]
      PATRICK RILEY, Where's The Kids Gone [Mark Trail Music]
      BUSTER DOSS, You Can't Take Texas Out Of Me [Stardust]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      CHARLIE POOLE, My Wife Went Away And Left Me (Columbia)
      SHIRLEY THOMS, Cabin In The Pines (Hadley) Oz
      JIMMIE DRIFTWOOD, Git Along Little Yearlings (Bear Family)
      The EASY RIDERS, Lonesome Rider (Bear Family)
      LESTER FLATT, I Can't Tell The Boys From The Girls (RCA)
      LUKE SIMMONS, Geisha Girl (Columbia) NZ/Ca
      HANK SNOW, The Anniversary Of A Broken Heart (Proper)
      WILLIE NELSON, Look What Thoughts Will Do (Columbia)
      SADDLE BAGS, I Ain't Got Nobody (saddlebagstheband.com)
      JEFF & SHERI EASTER, The Giver (Benson)
      DOUG STONE, Burning Down The Town (Epic)
      LORRIE MORGAN, Soldier Of Love (BMG)
      DECLAN NERNEY, Crazy In Love With You (Rajon) Ire
      GEORGE JONES, Milwaukee Here I Come (Epic)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MICHAEL THOMASON, Bound For Glory [Comstock]
      JESSE SMITH, Doctor Doctor [Dualtone]
      CHIP TAYLOR & CARRIE RODRIGUEZ, Extra [Train Wreck]
      MARJORIE MICHELLE ROSE, Hopelessly Yours [MarjorieMichelleRose.com]
      BRADLEY WEST, Willie's Song [FreedomTracks.com]
      CROWDED HOUSE, Don't Stop Now [EMI] NZ
      HOMER & JETHRO, So Long #2 [RCA]
      CHIP TAYLOR & CARRIE RODRIGUEZ, Midnight On The Water [Train Wreck]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,