12536Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 14 May

    May 12, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 14 May. 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS: The Twin Lakes Opry

      CLINT BLACK, Straight From The Factory [BMG]
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Follow Your Dream [Ritz] Ire
      CRYSTAL GAYLE, Make A Dream Come True [Disky]
      ROY ROGERS, Don't Fence Me In [Pegasus]
      ANN BUSH, Lace Covered Window [unreleased] NZ
      WILLIE NELSON, What A Wonderful World [Columbia]
      RITCHIE & BRIONY, Till Each Tear Becomes A Rose [unreleased] NZ
      AL HUNTER, Don't Think Twice [Pagan] NZ

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DENNIS MARSH, She Goes Walking Through My Mind [Rajon] NZ
      MYROL, Mother Daughter [MyrolMusic.com] Ca
      LARRY COCHRAN, The Final Altar Call [Glory Train]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      CAROLINA COTTON, Lovin' Ducky Daddy (Cattle)
      ONIE WHEELER, Run 'Em Off (Proper)
      The COLLIN KIDS, Go Away Don't Bother Me (Bear Family)
      BROWN'S FERRY FOUR, Through The Pearly Gate (King)
      JOHNNY HORTON, Snow-Shoe Thompson (Bear Family)
      JOHNNY HORTON, Battle Of New Orleans (Bear Family)
      BILL & BOYD, You Look So Lonely (EMI) NZ
      JOHNNY MORRIS, Races In Heaven (self) NZ
      ANN PASCOE, Cowboy Cute And Cowgirl Crazy (self) NZ
      The CATTLESTOPS, Teardrops From My Eyes (Jayrem) NZ
      ALAN CHARLES, If You Had Only Taken The Time (Ode) NZ
      BRIAN LARKIN, Buttons And Bows (GSL) Oz
      GENE BUTLER BAND, Don't Say Don't (genebutlerband.com)
      JACK PLEDGE, I Must Be Out Of My Mind (GSL)
      TOM WOPAT, Hey Little Sister (EMI)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange

      RAY SANDERS, Break Down [Diamond Back]
      KACEY JONES, Remember The Good [IGO]
      MECHANICAL BULL, Old Friend [MechanicalBullBand.com]
      BIRD & TINES feat GORD MAXWELL, If It Aint Country [Triplestrand Prods]
      LEAH DURELLE, Long Gone Lonesome Blues [LeahDurelle.com] Ca
      MIKE WEST, Bartender Pour Me [Triplestrand Prods]
      MIKE LOUNIBOS, Who Lived Here? [MikeLounibos.com]
      DOUG MORELAND, End Of The Trail [Timelesstyle Proms]
      CHET ATKINS, Hidden Charm [RCA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,