12527Re: [fearnwhiskey] Mark Eitzel live

  • RICHARD BRAZIER
    May 2, 2007
      Hey Carl,thanks,explains why I can't post to Firefly at moment either.
      Anyway Danny now seems to be in Chuck Prophets band and Tim is
      working/producing in his studio.
      It's possible something may be resolved but can't be sure.
      Kristin isn't involved at moment as far as i know though she did play with
      Mark when he performed as the Lost Anchors last year which also included Dan
      & Jen from Court & Spark on backing vocals.
      I think Jason who replaced Marc Capelle on the last AMC tour will be
      providing keyboards etc.

      If anyone didn't know Mark is selling another live cd called 10 Years Of
      Tears that we compiled from lots of live shows over last 10 years, only 500
      of them and currently available from Decor records.
      http://www.decorrecords.com/

      The American Music Club/Mark Eitzel archive
      http://www.geocities.com/rsjbraz/AmericanMusicClubArchive.html

      http://www.geocities.com/richbraz/musictrading.html