12526Re: [fearnwhiskey] Mark Eitzel live

    May 1, 2007
      For some reason, Richard, Yahoo Groups is holding your mail as spam. I
      release it when I check the website.

      Pearson, Vudi, and Eitzel were the three constants in the band from the
      beginning; the reunion without Kaphan made sense (though a huge part of
      AMC's sound, he wasn't a full-time member until Everclear, and even Mooney
      went back further -- albeit temporarily -- with the band), but just with
      Vudi -- hell, Vudi was on The Invisible Man. What's really surprising is
      Mooney sparked the most recent reunion and produced Love Songs at his
      studio...

      So who's the rest of the band now? Has Kristen Sobditch joined up?