12474Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 02 April

    Mar 31 10:18 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 02 April. 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Galloping Through Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS: The Twin Lakes Opry

      GENE AUTRY, It Makes No Difference Now [Columbia]
      LES & JEAN WILSON, That's A Sad Affair [HMV] NZ
      JIMMIE RODGERS, Miss The Mississippi And You [BMG]
      BILL MONROE, Kentucky Waltz [Sony]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, The Solder's Last Letter [unreleased] NZ
      SONS OF THE PIONEERS, Way Out There [Music World]
      ROY ROGERS, Don't Fence Me In [Music World]
      ERNEST TUBB & RED FOLEY, Goodnight Irene [Spectrum]
      BOB WILLS, Time Changes Everything [EMI]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      GARRICK ALDEN, In My Book [Artist's Carousel]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, I'll Cry All The Way To The Bank [Stardust]
      BOB LINDSEY, So many Reasons [Artist's Carousel]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      BUDDY WILLIAMS, Going Home (Kingfisher) Oz
      FRANKIE MARVIN, Living In The Mountain (Cattle)
      SMOKY DAWSON, Texas Lil (EMI) Oz
      ERNEST TUBB & LORETTA LYNN, Let's Stop Right Where We Are (MCA)
      JODY MILLER, Queen Of The House (Capitol)
      CHARLIE WALKER, I'm Looking For Another You (Bear Family)
      CHARLIE WALKER, Wild Women (Bear Family)
      BRIAN LETTON, You'll Do Me (LBS) Oz
      SISTERS OF THE SILVER SAGE, Blue Side Of Texas (sistersofthesilversage.com)
      SPECIAL CONSENSUS, Rich Man's Coal (Pinecastle)
      RUTH BLOOMQUIST, I Will Doubt It No More (Ruby Records)
      CHRIS VAUGHN, Backwards (TSP)
      BRIGITTE LONDON, You Ask Me To (Timelesstyle Prods)
      JOHNNY CASH, I'm A Worried Man (CBS)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange

      STUART LEGGAT, Baby I Cried For You [Stardust]
      RANDY ARCHER, I Own This Barstool [Mark Trail Music]
      JOY ADAMS, I Know You Don't Love Me No More [Peak] NZ
      JOHN FOSTER, Short Cut Bay [Mark Trail Music]
      FERAL SWING KATZ, Don't Say Goodnight [NZ/Oz
      MICHAEL ENGLISH, Just Lovin' You [Rajon] Ire
      KYLIE HARRIS, Runnin' Out Of Track [kylieharris.com] NZ
      JORY NASH, So Long It's Been Good To Know Yuh [jorynash.com] Ca
      BILL SEVESI with SIONE ALECKI, Sands Of Malinoa [Manuka Sounds] NZ
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,