12409Re: [fearnwhiskey] holy grail news

  • Tom Huber
    Jan 31, 2007
      See Carl? I *knew* all it would take was to make you cheap copies from
      vinyl. <g>

      I'll be looking forward to seeing what bonus cuts will be on Stand In
      The Fire. You know *they* should just release that whole show a'la BMG
      with the Waylon Live shows.

      Tom

      --
      Why would Dorothy want to go back to Kansas when she could stay in a place with
      flying monkeys? -- John Waters