      From: fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Carl Z.
      Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 10:20 AM
      To: fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [fearnwhiskey] ICE magazine is no more

      Not a surprise given the past few months, but the news is official
      that ICE is gone. Pete Howard & company did a splendid job of
      providing a vast array of release dates for labels large and small in
      most genres of music I care about. I was a regular reader for over 13
      years, and the dozens of new release date messages I posted here were
      a reflection of my routine pouring over the pages (and then webpages)
      of the magazine. As far as I know, no one else is doing release dates
      with quite the breadth ICE managed, but I'd love to be proven wrong.