11282Re: Richard Thompson boxed set

  • Barry Mazor
    Dec 3, 2005
      Hey, I wonder if I had a little impact there maybe. When I interviewed Richard at length, I
      brought up the live "Willie and the Hand Jive" at the Town Crier club in 1985--and damn if
      it isn't on the box set. I mean, there may have been fifty people in that room!

      Of coruse, on CD nobody will get to see Thompsn's mastery of the actual hand jive
      moves..

      Barry M

      --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, "Carl Z." <zimm28@g...> wrote:

      > The tracklist looks amazing:
      > <http://www.richardthompson-music.com/boxedset.asp>
      >
      > The covers alone may be worth the purchase price.
      >
      > Carl Z.
      > off for Australia for the next week. If anyone has list management
      > issues, I will try to get to them as soon as I can.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic