10973missing in New Orleans

  • Carl A Zimring
    Sep 1, 2005
      Juddy wrote:

      > If anybody hears more about these people, post it, eh? Esp. if anyone sees
      > word on Antoinette K-Doe (widow of Ernie "Mother in Law" K-doe).

      The Times-Picayune has set up a missing persons message board <http://www.nola.com/forums/searching/> that might give information more quickly than any other outlet.

      There are over 6,000 posts already. Last word on Fats Domino was this:
      "Fats Domino and his wife stayed at their home in the 9th ward. We have not heard from them since late Sunday night. If anyone has seen them or has any info Please email at findfats@...." Afraid there is no information on the others, yet.

      > Ugh.

      Agreed.

      Carl Z.
      RIP RL, and holding out hope for the missing
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic