10816Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 11 July

    Jul 9, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 11 July
      mailto:nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      ARTISTS of the Week:
      The DREAMSICLES, Luv Songs For Adults [thedreamsicles.com]
      ALBUM of the Week:
      SPECIAL CONCENSUS, Everything's Alright [Pinecastle]

      * RITCHIE ROBERTS
      ...paddles in from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      ALAN JACKSON, Here In The Real World [BMG]
      DON WILLIAMS, Desperately [EMI]
      SCOTT BRANNON, Budded On Earth [Wango]
      ISLA GRANT, Over The Years [XXX] Sc
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Letter Edged In Black [unreleased] NZ
      LEN FIFIELD, Having The Time Of My Life [unreleased] NZ
      EMMYLOU HARRIS, Beneath Still waters [WB]
      CHARLEY PRIDE, Just between You And Me [BMG]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE
      ...has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      GRAHAM RODGER, True Blue Country [Austrak] Oz
      The DREAMSICLES, Really Good At Loving You [thedreamsicles.com]
      SPECIAL CONCENSUS, She's Walking Through My memory [Pinecastle]
      RONNIE CAYWOOD, I Washed My Hands In Muddy Waters [ronniecaywoodmusic.com]
      TIM McGRAW, Live Like You Were Dying [Curb]
      The DREAMSICLES, Nobody Said [thedreamsicles.com]
      PHIL LEADBETTER, Closer Walk With Thee [Pinecastle]
      SPECIAL CONCENSUS, The Lights Are Out [Pinecastle]
      PHIL GARLAND, One Of The Blokes [Kiwi Pacific] NZ
      ROD DERRETT, The Springboks & The All Blacks [EMI]NZ
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, I Want To be With You Always [Pulse]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS
      ...illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      BIG AL DOWNING, Mister Jones [Warner]
      ELVIS PRESLEY, Blue Moon Of Kentucky [Sun]
      LESTER FLATT & EARL SCRUGGS, I'll Never Shed Another Tear [Proper]
      WILF CARTER, I Aint Gonna Be A Hobo No More [RCA] Ca
      CLIFF CARLISLE, Footprints In The Snow [JSP]
      CAROLINA ROSE, Little Cabin Home On The Hill [carolinarose.com]
      JESSE McREYNOLDS & CHARLES WHITSTEIN, Are You Missing Me? [Pinecastle]
      ANN PASCOE, I Believe In Me [self] NZ
      GRAEME CLARKE, Living Down Under [GSL] NZ
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER, Another Magic Moment In Show-Biz [Desert Kid] De
      ERNEST TUBB & MELBA MONTGOMERY, Sweet Thang [LaserLight]
      GEORGE DUCAS, My World Stopped Turning [Liberty]
      PATTY LOVELESS, The Boys Are Back In Town [Epic]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make
      their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!

      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 13.75 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,