10721Re: [fearnwhiskey] [Fwd: ACL Music Festival Artist Addition: Roky Erickson makes first full concert appearance in two decades]

    Jun 13, 2005
      --On Monday, June 13, 2005 12:39 PM -0500 jim caligiuri <jcalig@...>
      clipped:

      > Roky Erickson has joined the lineup for the 2005 Austin City Limits
      > Music Festival.

      Awesome news. It is so great that his recovery has continued enough to
      allow this. I hope he tears the roof off the place.

      Speaking of tearing the roof off at a music festival, Twangfest was
      fantastic. The Bottle Rockets were especially amazing (best show of theirs
      I've ever seen), but the whole week showed the variety and vitality of what
      can be called alt.country thrives in 2005. I may write more later when
      I've woken up.