10692Grub Dog on KUT Radio this Thursday

  • Grub Dog
    Jun 1, 2005
      We are proud to announce that Grub Dog and his fellow Modesto Pete
      McPherson will be guest on KUT 90.1 radio's Eklektikos on Thursday
      (tomorrow!), performing live just after noon CST (10 a.m. Pacific). If
      you are not in Austin, the live broadcast can be heard on the web at
      www.kut.org.

      KUT is one of our favorite radio stations and Eklektikos is by far our
      favorite show. Distinguished host John Aielli has been at it since the
      early 70's when DJs reigned supreme and freeform radio was more the
      norm than it is now. Aielli's live on-airs with guests are always just
      a little different than normal radio fare, and the sound in Studio 1A
      is unparalleled.

      This is a great chance to hear Grub's songs in an acoustic setting,
      sans the usual wall of guitars. So tune in at noon! If you like what
      you hear, drop us a line at grub@... and contact KUT at
      kut@.... And be sure and stay tuned to www.grubdog.com for more
      information on upcoming shows and recordings.

      Your friends at the Grub Shack.