10428Playlist for Memphis to Manchester on March 31, 2005

  • jwmoosefan2001
    Mar 31, 2005
      Playlist for Memphis to Manchester on March 31, 2005

      Key: Artist - Title - Album - +=Request *=New
      [Notes]

      - - -
      [ Well, this was the start of the Pledge Drive & I have another
      week where I can, hopefully, gain back some ground. Thanks to Cat
      Pick for helping pitch on the show. Also, thanks to Lynn, Korinne,
      Rich, Jennifer, & Gerald for answering the phones & recording the
      pledges. And, most of all, thanks to everybody who called in and
      pledged to Memphis To Manchester. It is greatly appreciated. This
      station could not exist without your support! ]

      Stevie Wonder - We Can Work It Out - wecanworkitout - Harmless*

      Billy Stewart - Summertime - Hits & Rarities - Marginal

      Booker T. & The MGs - Hip Hug-Her - The Best Of Booker T. & The
      MGs - Atlantic

      -------- - -------- - -------- - --------

      The Impressions - It's All Right - Definitive Impressions - Kent

      Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - This Land Is Your Land - Naturally -
      Daptone*

      Willie Mitchell - San-Ho-Zay - Soul Cargo - Vol. 3 - Bar Records

      -------- - -------- - -------- - --------

      Otis Redding - Education Announcement - Stay In School - Don't be A
      Drop Out - VCIP / Stax

      Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now) - Live -
      Otis! The Definitive Otis Redding - Rhino / Atlantic

      Bettye Swann - Today I Started Loving You Again - Bettye Swann -
      EMI/Honest Jon's (UK)

      The Mar-Keys - Plantation Inn - Stay In School - Don't be A Drop
      Out - VCIP / Stax

      -------- - -------- - -------- - --------

      Martina Topley-Bird - Need One - Anything - Palm

      Rufus Wainwright - The One You Love - Want Two - Geffen

      -------- - -------- - -------- - --------

      Paul Revere & The Raiders - I'm Not Your Stepping Stone - The
      Essential Ride '63-67 - Columbia

      Alejandro Escovedo - Castanets - Under The Influence - Bloodshot

      -------- - -------- - -------- - --------

      The Delgados - Everybody Come Down - Universal Audio - Chemikal
      Underground

      Sam Phillips - Lying - Cruel Inventions - Virgin

      Booker T. & The MGs - I Want You - McLemore Avenue - Stax

      -------- - -------- - -------- - --------

      Chuck Prophet - I Bow Down & Pray To Every Woman I See - No Other
      Love - New West

      Marvin Gaye - Baby Don't You Do It - The Best Of Marvin Gaye -
      Motown

      The Band - Ain't Got No Home - Moondog Matinee - Capitol

      -------- - -------- - -------- - --------

      Buddy Miller - Shelter Me - Universal United House Of Prayer - New
      West

      O.V. Wright - That's How Strong My Love Is - The Goldwax Story -
      Vol. 1 - Kent

      -------- - -------- - -------- - --------

      Neko Case - Train From Kansas City - The Tigers Have Spoken - Anti

      Calexico - Corona - Convict Pool - Quarterstick

      Los Lobos - Tears Of God - By The Light Of The Moon - Slash

      Charlie Walker - Who Will Buy The Wine - Greatest Honky Tonk Hits -
      Audium

      Jean Shepard - Two Whoops & A Holler - Honky-Tonk Heroine -
      Country Music Foundation

      Bob Dylan - Tonight I'll be Staying Here With You - Live 1975 -
      Columbia

      The Del-Vetts - Last Time Around - Nuggets - Rhino

      The Sonics - Strychnine - Here Are The Sonics! - Norton