- Version 2.5.0 adds important usability features like Undo/Redo and fixes several stability issues. Bugs fixed: * HDR Creation: Creative: produced visibleMessage 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2011View Source
Version 2.5.0 adds important usability features like "Undo/Redo" and fixes several stability issues.
- HDR Creation: Creative: produced visible tiles in the saved image.
- GUI: Navigator: pressing the Panorama buttons repeatedly could crash the application.
- While loading images more memory than necessary was
Direct download link:
- Windows OS: http://fdrtools.com/FDRToolsAdvanced250beta5.msi
- OS X, Mac Intel: http://fdrtools.com/FDRToolsAdvanced250beta5.dmg
This update is free of charge for registered users.
Please note that this is a beta release. It works fairly stable already. However, you might still encounter problems. So please test this version intensively and report possible malfunctions as a reply to this message.
- Fixed the bug reported in http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/fdrtools/message/55.
New or changed functionality:
- Tone Mapping: Compressor: redesign of "History"
functionality. Using "Tabs" for branches it is now easier
(and faster) to switch among branches.
- Tone Mapping: Compressor: Contrast: Luminance failed to
work for certain image types.
- Fixed the bug reported in http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/fdrtools/message/53.
- GUI: application may crash while resizing/scrolling the
- Windows: program could not be started after installation.
- Preferences were not saved when quitting the program.
New or changed functionality:
- Tone Mapping: Compressor: "History" resp. "Undo/Redo" functionality added.
- Tone Mapping: Compressor: "Save/Load module state" feature added, also known as "Save/Load settings".
- GUI: improve responsiveness of scrolling in Preview mode.
- GUI: the Preview can now be zoomed via the mousewheel.
- GUI: make selection in the "small" Navigator within Preview moveable by dragging via left mouse button.
- GUI: hide (evtl. visible) Preview when closing a project.
- Projects: derive project name and output file name from input images.
- Preferences: option to configure the program language added.
- Preferences: add "output color space" parameter to "Raw Conversion" tab.
- System: add entry to the Windows registry so that FDRTools executable can be found from other applications.
- External software: "dcraw" updated to v9.10 and "ExifTool" updated to v8.65.
- HDR Creation: Separation: strange colors may occur in regions with moving objects (multithreading related).
- HDR Creation: Separation: color shifts can occur when switching from Exif to Auto and back to Exif.
- HDR Creation: Separation: choosing all color channels as separators causes grain in regions with strong colors.
- HDR Creation: Separation: pressing the 'Defaults' button does not switch off separation mask and does not deselect layers.
- HDR Creation: Separation: with active Separation module the program could crash during image saving.
- HDR Creation: Separation: active separation mask caused crash when switching between tonemapping modules.
- Projects: thumbnails from .dng's were not recognized.
- Projects: project settings are lost if the "Save" dialog is active while the project settings are being saved.
- Tone Mapping: Compressor: Postprocessing curve: changing dynamic range and collapsing the curve caused problems.
- Tone Mapping: Compressor: the label text of slider "Smoothing" is not always redrawn if the tooltip of the "Compressor" slider is being displayed.
- GUI: improve behaviour of the main window Close button.