Horizons Park Classic

  • paul_wngfld
    Message 1 of 21 , May 27, 2011
      Only 8 days left until the Horizons Park Classic. Online registration for this tournament is now on the PDGA website at the events schedual and results page.

      Thank you

      Paul Wingfield
      Club Secretary
    • Trgtaxman@aol.com
      Message 2 of 21 , May 31, 2011
        Registration has reached the half way mark! (45/90)
        Check out the list at www.pdga.com/tour_schedule

        Message 3 of 21 , Jun 2, 2011
          Only two days until the Horizons Park Classic. As of now there are only 40 spots left. Please don't wait until Saturday to let us know you plan to attend so we can hold a spot for you.

          Thank you

          Paul Wingfield
          Club Secretary
        • TGillihan
          Message 4 of 21 , Jun 4, 2011
            54 players enjoyed a great day at Horizons Park. Scores are posted at pdga.com.

          • Trgtaxman@aol.com
            Message 5 of 21 , Jun 7, 2011
              Another successful Horizons Park Classic is in the books.  I want to thanks all of the club members who helped me with the event.

              2011 PDGA Tour Event: Financial Summary
              Part 1:SponsorsPlease list all sponsors and their contributions.
              Cash SponsorsAmountNon Cash SponsorsDescription of DonationValue
              FC DG Club (rounding) $2Innova ChampionCTP donations$60
                Vicks & BrownCTP donations$36
                FC DG Club54 minis$108
                NC Amateur SportsCTP donations$24
                  TRG Professional Serv.CTP donations$60
                  TRG Professional Serv.Pro trophies$50
                  TRG Professional Serv.Most Improved Player Award$20
                  TRG Professional Serv.Teresa King Award$20

            • TGillihan
              Message 6 of 21 , Jun 7, 2012
                Local golfers fared well in the 30th Annual Horizons Park Classic wining 4 out of 5 divisions. Nate Hodges won the Open division for his first PDGA win as a Professional. Brad Smith won the hotly contested Advanced Division. Ken Sizemore held on to take the Advanced Masters division. David Keeling won the Grandmasters Division with the second lowest overall score. David also won $155 in the Ace Pool throw off on the last shot of the contest. Results are posted at PDGA.com
                Big props to Steve Coe for a job well done in directing his first PDGA event.
              • TGillihan
                Message 7 of 21 , May 21, 2013
                  The Horizons Park Classic has been changed to a 1 day PDGA event. It will be held on Saturday June First. This will be a two round event with both rounds using the "State Games" version of Horizons Park. All Amateur disc golfers will receive a Horizons Park Classic Golf Disc upon entry. Entry fees are $50 for Pro divisions, $40 for Advanced divisions and $30 for all other divisions. To register you may send an e-mail to trgtaxman@.... Make sure to include your name, PDGA # and division you would like to enter.
                • disctony1
                  Message 8 of 21 , May 21, 2013
                    Whats up with $40 one day tourneys ??

                    Message 9 of 21 , May 22, 2013
                      Prizes are what's up. After PDGA fees, 100% of the entry fees goes towards prizes and players package.