No activity in last 7 days
We're a collection of families in and near the Triangle of North Carolina who have one or more children adopted from China. Throughout the year we hold events, primarily social (and sometimes educational). Among the events are a monthly dinner, Halloween party, ice cream social, Durham Bulls game, ice skating and more. We also serve as a conduit of information regarding events held in the Triangle of interest to families involved in Chinese culture. Some of those events may be celebrations, concerts and play dates.
- International Adoptions
- Nov 30, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Only moderators can post messages.