Here's the mantra: Look in the files section. Read your user manual cover to cover at least three times. Read the FAQ. Try programming your FCB and if you have any problems come back with specific questions. You will want to have your firmware revision handy because someone here will ask you what it is if you are having trouble. You can get the firmware revision number by removing the bottom cover and reading the sticker on the chip.
Note for suppliers of EPROM upgrades: if you provide an EPROM Burning service, you may advertise by providing a link in the Links area of this group under "EPROM Suppliers". Please do not advertise on the list itself, and be aware that duplicate and misplaced entries in the Links area will be (re)moved.
Please note that this list adopts a zero tolerance approach to spam - spammers will be deleted and reported to their ISP without any warning other than this one. NOTE: Please keep your message content on-topic. New member's first post to the forum is moderated.
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- Mar 4, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.