This group is dedicated to the discussion of the usage and
development of the Freecell Solver library and related programs, other Freecell solvers, and solvers for other Patience/Card Solitaire games in general.
The Freecell Solver homepage is:
General discussion of computerised techniques for solving Card Solitaire games is also welcome, as is getting help with various Solitaire programs and difficult Solitaire deals.
Note: please follow E-mail netiquette and make sure your messages are readable in plain-text, and use proper quoting and do not use top-posting:
Wikipedia article about posting style.
- Game Programming
- Feb 11, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.