Freecell Solver 2.8.3

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2002
      While working on integrating Freecell Solver 2.8.x into kpat, I
      encountered a bug. Apparently, if the optimization soft thread was
      suspended and then resumed, the solver would report the deal to be
      unsolvable. Thus, I fixed the bug and released Freecell Solver 2.8.3.

      Another thing I fixed there, were some // comments, which I changed to /*
      ... */. I'll announce this version on Freshmeat later on.

      Shlomi Fish shlomif@...