PySol support for Freecell Solver

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      The latest release of PySol has a Python code for integration with
      Freecell Solver. However, I could not find the Python extension module
      itself anywhere.

      Markus Oberhumer, PySol's author, was subscribed to this mailing list the
      last time I checked. However, he did not respond to any of the private
      E-mails I sent him and seems to be very busy now.

      I don't know when PySol 5.00 is going to be released. Meanwhile, we can
      either wait or hack something of our own according to Markus' design. I
      say we wait, because I have better things to do.

      Shlomi Fish shlomif@...
      Home E-mail: shlomif@...