Soft Threads are here!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 9:56 AM
      You can download Freecell Solver 2.3.5 from the site, which features the
      ability of several scans to operate on the same state collection. I call
      such a scan a "Soft Thread", because it is basically a process of
      execution.

      At the moment one cannot separate those scans across one or more system
      threads. I only plan to add this feature in the 2.5.x development branch.

      Note that the scans help each other a little in accordance to the scans'
      parallelization model I proposed here:

      http://groups.google.com/groups?q=shlomi+fish+group:comp.ai.games+group:comp.ai.games&hl=en&selm=deca99a9.0112030027.35dc01f1%40posting.google.com&rnum=1

      Shlomi Fish shlomif@...
      Home E-mail: shlomif@...