Freecell Solver Support for Simple Simon

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2001
      As of version 1.9.6 which is available for download on the FCS site,
      Freecell Solver has support for solving games of Simple Simon.

      As of now, not all solveable Simple Simon games can be solved, but most of
      the games from PySol are solveable with it.

      Stephan, this is just for you.

      BTW, I think I created a monster. ;-)

      Shlomi Fish shlomif@...
      Home E-mail: shlomif@...

      A more experienced programmer does not make less bugs. He just realizes
      what went wrong more quickly.