290Re: Compiling Patsolve 3.0 [was Re: Patsolve 3.0]

    Mar 6, 2002
      On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Tom Holroyd wrote:

      > On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Shlomi Fish wrote:
      >
      > > ImportError: No module named util
      >
      > Oh yeah, util is a module of mine that has some simple stuff for
      > argument processing and so on. Perhaps I'll include it in future.
      > But note that you don't need it unless you change param.dat. The
      > distribution includes param.[ch] already. If the Makefile tries to
      > recreate them, just do 'touch param.[ch]'.

      OK. But you may want to do the same, a priori to save the user some
      frustration. And you may wish to call it something like "tomholroyd.util"
      or anything that will indicate it is your proprietary module.

      Shlomi Fish shlomif@...
      Home E-mail: shlomif@...