A Call for Help

  • Voltaire dela Cruz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      We are appealing for donations to assist
      displaced residents of flood-stricken
      provinces/cities in the Philippines.

      Rice, noodles, sardines, clothing, blankets and
      other donations may be brought to:

      ABS-CBN foundation office at
      65 Scout Gandia St.,
      Barangay Laging Handa,
      Quezon City.

      Donors may also call the following hot lines:
      416-36-50;
      416-36-53;
      416-36-30;
      411-08-46;
      416-03-87;
      925-73-80.

      Cash and check donations are also accepted
      through the following bank accounts:

      * ABS-CBN Foundation
      * Equitable PCI-Bank Savings Account:
      127-6008036
      * BPI Current Account:
      3051-1102-17

      Petron service stations in Metro Manila
      are also accepting cash and other donations
      in behalf of ABS-CBN.

      Pledges and donations from overseas can be
      coursed through the following toll free numbers:

      * Universal-800
      * Australia - 0011-800-23-588888
      * Canada - 011-800-23-588888
      * Hawaii - 011-800-23-588888
      * USA - 011-800-23-588888
      * Japan - 010-800-23-588888
      * International-800
      * UK - 0800-032-4236
      * Saudi Arabia - 800-863-0007
      * UAE - 800-0630-0016
      * Bahrain - 80-4008
      * Italy - 800-786-662

      In the Philippines, donors can call
      Bayantel (1800-5-8888888) and
      PLDT (1800-10-5888888).

      GMA Network's Kapuso Foundation is also
      accepting donations for victims of floods and
      landslides.

      The Foundation can be reached at the following
      e-mail addresses:

      gmaf@...
      bisigbayan@...

      And at the following telephone numbers: