RSS feed for this list available

  • Michael R Kizer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      Yahoo Groups is now offering RSS feeds for any group that has public
      viewable messages.

      You can see the RSS feed option on the home page for the list:
      The actual feed link is:
      There is some basic RSS info there.

      For a good Windows RSS feed reader I recommend Sharp Reader -
      http://www.sharpreader.net
      It's free and has a good implementation of features.

      Another free one that I am currently beta testing is called Sauce Reader -
      http://www.synop.com/Products/SauceReader/
      It's free and looks great so far. It's missing a couple of the features
      that Sharp Reader offers (like reading comments on blogs), but has tons of
      other useful ones built in (like posting to your own blog, grouping
      messages, etc.). Plus, the developers are actively upgrading it based on
      user feedback of the beta.

      Michael Kizer
      http://Michael.Kizer.ws
      mkizer@...