Fw: Hammerfall Singer Go Solo Album

  • Yulianto Dewata
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      hey guys -- a copy for your information...

      Regards,
      David Dewata

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2004
        has anyone here noticed that Joey Vera will be joining Anthrax on
        their Japanese Tour, as a temporary replacement for Frank Bello who
        has quit the band?

        david
      • musicmom
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2004
          Doesn't that rule??!! He deserves this spot, temporary or not. He's bad ass
          and should fit right in! He deserves the recognition. I'm glad for him.
          A friend and I were fortunate enough to be around him a few times this past
          summer. He had no ego and was genuinely nice.
          Mary Lynch