Re: [fateswarning] Digest Number 159

  • majesticedge@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      In a message dated 11/1/00 7:49:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      fateswarning@egroups.com writes:

      > I also think the production was a bit over compressed. I just wish it
      would
      > have had the awesome production of DWOT, then maybe it would edge out DT's
      > SFAM as my favorite all time CD. Still a great album though.

      well, keep in mind SyX doesn't have the same budget that DreamTheater does.
      That probably has quite a buit to do with it.
      Production = $
      simple math.

      ~Dave
    • Zer0c00L7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2000
        well, keep in mind SyX doesn't have the same budget that DreamTheater does.
        That probably has quite a buit to do with it.
        Production = $

        Yeah...it's a shame too. Symphony X is such a great band. I'd love to hear
        V with production that sounds a little better. Not that the production is
        that bad, it's just not great. Oh well. Still awesome.

        Later,

        The CatfishMan