London girl looking for a female opponent for submission wrestling / catfighting

  • i.duchamp
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      I'm 27 yo, 6'1 tall (185cm), 140 lbs (64 kg), slim (but very strong)
      and redhead. I am looking for an opponent of similar stats only, i.e.
      between 5'7-6'2 (170cm-187cm), 130-165 lbs, and in the same age range
      (24-30).

      I have only wrestled my boyfriend before and I am strong, but I am not
      trained in any martial arts. I am looking for a competitive, but a
      safe and sane match, with no hairpulling, no slapping, and nothing
      that could cause serious injury. No nudity, vulgarity or insults
      either. The gear would be swimwear or bikinis.

      These are the kind of matches I expect us to get into:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uze5d55F6hU
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYqnKZ24GkY
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYSFZtYbxHo

      or www.dwwgalaxy.com in general.

      We would be wrestling in front of my boyfriend, and I would of course
      accept your boyfriend as a spectator.

      I will NOT wrestle men (I wrestle my bf when I want that), and I will
      voice verify and expect to meet you in person at least once before we
      wrestle - so please don't waste my time and yours if you don't want to
      wrestle in person. I will e-mail only the girls, not their boyfriends,
      and please – send me a photo.

      isabelle.duchamp@...