No activity in last 7 days
This group is devoted to intermittent fasting and its effects on physiology and health. We expect that both practitioners of intermittent fasting and scientists with an interest in the physiological effects of intermittent fasting will want to join. The founding members are both practitioners and scientists. We are interested in the idea that intermittent fasting may be a preferable way of obtaining the health benefits associated with caloric restriction (including, but not limited to, weight loss). Although we are interested in many aspects of fasting, including styles, effects and reasons to fast, this group is not about multi-day fasts, colonics, the purging of toxins or the attainment of spiritual goals. This is not the place for those who are interested in longer fasts.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Jun 10, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.