Re: [fast_masters] Practice Wednesday 04/04

  • Glenn Thompson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 11:40 AM
      I might make it too if slow_masters can come. Been meaning to try this again.

      On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Brian Young <briandavidyoung1@...> wrote:

      Would love to but I have a meeting that night.
      Have fun

      Brian

      On Apr 1, 2012, at 4:16 PM, Robert Herrick <rherrick@...> wrote:

      That sounds fun, I'll see what I can do to get people there (and on time).  Perhaps you can get a few of the former Nanooks to attend.

      Robbie

      On 4/1/2012 1:18 PM, Samantha Zinsli wrote:

      Happy April Fools Day to you all!

      I spoke to a few of you about having a "guest coach". Well, this Wednesday (04/04), Coach Robb from the Midnight Sun Swim Team would like to come coach a master's practice. He retired from his borough job just a few weeks ago so has some extra time on his hands. It will be something different for all of us...since we've been our own coach for the last few years. Please come and urge some of those missing masters swimmers (Brain, RJ, Bob, Sam) to come as well! It'd be great to see a large group!

      Sam

      =

    • Robert Herrick
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 1:45 PM
        As always, all skill levels welcome.

        On 04/02/2012 10:40 AM, Glenn Thompson wrote: I might make it too if slow_masters can come. Been meaning to try this again.

        --
        Dr. Robert R. Herrick
        Geophysical Institute