Re: [fast_masters] Chena splash Sat., no Patty Pool workout

  • Glenn Thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2010
      Hi Robbie,

      I knew about the Northern Aquatics Chena Lakes triathlon (http://www.runningclubnorth.org/rcn_dta6.htm#NAT) on Sunday (but RCN website says too late to enter). What is the Chena Splash Saturday? Or did you mean Sunday?

      Glenn

      On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Robert Herrick <rherrick@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      Because we are hosting the Chena Splash Saturday, there will be no
      workout at the Patty Pool. There is still time to sign up for the
      event. Even if you don't want to swim, if you can make it out to the
      Chena Lakes, volunteers would be greatly appreciated. We'll have some
      extra boats there for people to kayak around and keep people on course.
      If you'd like to volunteer, someone will be out there by 8 a.m., and the
      event starts at 9 and we should be done by 11.

      Thanks,
      Robbie

      --
      Dr. Robert R. Herrick
      Geophysical Institute

      --
      "I intend to live forever. So far, so good." - Stephen Wright.
    • Glenn Thompson