Re: [fast5] Three weeks in and Hungry!

  • Andrew Barksdale
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 8:46 AM
        I"m three weeks in also.Having very little problems with hunger.I have done some type of fasting off and on since the '80s.This is the easiest so far.I have two obese sisters.I went out to eat with them last Saturday.We got to the restaurant at 5:30.My younger sister commented that I wasn't wolfing down my food.I can't seem to eat large meals like I used to.I have to spread my eating over the five hours in able to eat enough.Been doing a cr diet for a year.Was down to 150# from 165 when I started this.now down to 144.

        Andy

      On 4/14/07, bradleyturton < no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I am three weeks in and this is the first day I remember being very
      hungry.