Looking to buy Fashion Polly collection

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Not sure if this is the right place to look, but I'm looking to buy a
      Fashion Polly collection for a reasonable price. Looking for average
      (good) to above average condition. I'm interested in the dolls,
      clothes, car, & other misc. items associated with Fashion Polly. If
      you have a collection or duplicates you're interested in selling
      (espeically the clothes), at a reasonable price, please contact me
      at: TEEEBOOO@.... Thanks!!

      Sincerely,

      Angela