A Message From Tabby - Site Update, plus Sales

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006
      Hi, it's Tabby from the unofficial Fashion Polly! website! I just
      wanted to let all the members here know my plans for future updates -
      I'm going to set aside winter break in December/January for updating
      fashion-polly.tripod.com with all the new Polly sets that have been
      released. The update is coming! ^.^

      In other news, I wanted to let you know about my Polly Pocket sales.
      My online store, Tabby's Toy Extravaganza, has moved to an eBay
      storefront; all the items there are listed at buy-it-now prices. I
      have 50 Polly Pocket items, including vintage compacts and new
      Fashion Pollys. Go directly to my Polly section at this URL:

      http://stores.ebay.com/Tabbys-Toy-Extravaganza_Polly-
      Pocket_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ4090792QQftidZ2QQtZkm&refid=store

      But I also have LOTS of other collectibles posted, so if you collect
      things other than Polly be sure to poke around the rest of my store
      and see what you can find. ^.^

      Take care, everyone!

      Tabby