RE: [fasd_task_force] RE: California FASD Task Force Meeting, 2/6/2013, 10:00 am

  • Lea, Theresa@ADP
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 5, 2013

    Hi Tony,

    Just in case you might want to pass out our OWPS FAS/FASD before tomorrow’s meeting I have attached to this email.  I will also bring 20 copies with me.

    Thank you.

    Theresa Lea

    CA Dept of Alcohol and Drug Programs

    Office of Women's and Perinatal Services (OWPS)

    1700 K Street, Sacramento , CA   95811

    (916) 323-7836  tlea@...

    Follow us! @Prevention_Hub

    Be a fan! Facebook.com/PreventionHub

    Message 2 of 13 , Feb 6, 2013
      Thank you so much!  Sorry that I missed your response!  I will hopefully be able to attend the next meeting.

      Tammy

      On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Tony Anderson <tony@...> wrote:

      The meetings are every three months on the first Wednesday of the month.  May 1st is the next meeting then August 7th.

      Tony

      Is there a 2013 schedule of the meetings?  Would love to participate next month!

      Tammy