RE: [fasd_task_force] Re: California FASD Task Force Meeting, 2/6/2013, 10:00 am

  • Greg deGiere
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 4, 2013
      that is, alcohol warning signs. not alcohol wanting sighs

      Greg deGiere
      Public Policy Director
      The Arc and United Cerebral Palsy in California
      916-552-6619 x 16 (office)
      916-223-7319 (mobile)
      916-441-3494 (fax)
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 5, 2013

      Hi Tony,

      Just in case you might want to pass out our OWPS FAS/FASD before tomorrow’s meeting I have attached to this email.  I will also bring 20 copies with me.

      Thank you.

      Theresa Lea

      CA Dept of Alcohol and Drug Programs

      Office of Women's and Perinatal Services (OWPS)

      1700 K Street, Sacramento , CA   95811

      (916) 323-7836  tlea@...

      Follow us! @Prevention_Hub

      Be a fan! Facebook.com/PreventionHub

      Message 3 of 13 , Feb 6, 2013
        Thank you so much!  Sorry that I missed your response!  I will hopefully be able to attend the next meeting.

        Tammy