  • Kathryn Page, PhD
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2004
      WHAT a wonderful thing, this technology...and way more wonderful yet is the willingness of you guys at the Arc to put it into practice on this issue!

      I'm curious to know who among us will be able to make the 12/6 meeting?

      Also curious to know who's thinking about juvenile justice grant...

      all for now,

      kathy
    • the_arc_ca_fasd
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2004
        Kathy
        Since the list is still so new it will probably take a couple of
        days to be fully operational. The membership at this time is five
        people but 39 people were sent invitations.
        Tony
        --- In fasd_task_force@yahoogroups.com, "Kathryn Page, PhD"