      Date: 6/23/2009 8:57:53 AM
      Subject: [piggymisfits] Fw: Pot Belly Pig in Need of Sanctuary

      Looks like we're under the gun on this one, ladies and gentlemen.  Can anyone help this poor girl?  There were no pictures.

      Gail Austin
      President, TPPA
      PO Box 555
      Jamestown, TN 38556

      From: elainesloan@...
      To: gail.austin@...
      CC: SCKrealestate@...
      Subject: Pot Belly Pig in Need of Sanctuary
      Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 20:45:46 -0400

      Dear Gail,

      The Hudson Valley SPCA in Newburgh, NY rescued a 7 yr. old, 200 lb. pot belly pig today.  She’s at a vets at Gardner, NY and can only stay a day or two.

      We are desperate to find a sanctuary for her.

      I have a call in to Farm Sanctuary and Catskill Animal Sanctuary.  Woodstock Sanctuary doesn’t take pot bellies.

      I’d appreciate ANY direction you may have in placing her.

      Sincerely,

      Elaine Sloan

      Board Member

      Hudson Valley SPCA – Orange County (NY)