164Re: [farmwastenotwantnot] Re: Wanted

  • Noreen Wentz
    Jul 29, 2007
      I know all the rescues in the PA area. ac4h donks are to small. Ventura
      Farms has some too, all are to small.
      I've been looking for 2 years.
      I just missed the prefect donk just outside of Allentown last week.
      The woman that runs this group has one listed on petfinders.com. I
      might go look at her.
      A friend of mine in NY said they just had a bunch go threw the auction
      up there.
      I'm always late so I'm telling everyone in my area to keep their eyes
      open.
      I'm in Kunkletown, PA, Mid way between Scranton and Philly.
      I'll travel 200 to 300 miles for a donk.
      A lot of rescues don't want there adoptions going to far.

      On Jul 28, 2007, at 11:31 PM, whitecloud455 wrote:

      > ---Don't know if your fimilar with rescues, but you can check out a
      > great one AnotherChance4Horses."AC4H.com" scroll down the left of the
      > page to broker owned, and check out what another chance might have for
      > adoption, they have been rescuing a lot of them. Or you could contact
      > Christy and see if she'll keep her eye open for what you might have in
      > mind. Their a great group to work with.
      > Jane
      >
      > In farmwastenotwantnot@yahoogroups.com, Noreen Wentz <nobriellen@...>
      > wrote: