Re: live journal?

  • dicedlemons
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
      Yuppers! I have an lj, a myspace, and a facebook, harhar.

      If you want a link to any of them, just lemme know. I have nothing
      to hide.

      -The Lemon

      --- In fantasynovelworkshop@yahoogroups.com, "morlein"
      <the_lady_eowyn@h...> wrote:

> [...]
      > quotes. I got one entry that is a line long. All it says is "Woe
      > to the wounded who will not be healed for they damn themselves."
      > And then that's it. What prompted me to write that? I think I
      have
      > a sketchy idea, but you know what I mean? Then sometimes I will
      get
      > down to graphic details that can make even someone who was in
      > attendance shy away. I have decided that none of my children will
      > be allowed to read the journal I just finished untill they have
      had
      > atleast one child. Even then the book is a controversial one.
      >
      > I know some people who don't write dark, angry or depressing stuff
      > down for fear of regretting those things or that they might be
      read
      > by someone else. I don't agree. I write what I feel, when I feel
      > it. I use writing to explore and clarify/trace what I feel. Some
      > people may not understand when I say that I do not feel threatened
      > by what I have written. Yes, it is personal and it's not like I
      let
      > people read my journals, but in writing them, I accept that
      someone
      > will read them. They can judge me them I guess, but if they do,
      > then they miss the entire point. There was a little girl who go
      mad
      > at her mother and cried because of a trivial thing or loved (and
      > cried over) a boy who some might see as not worth it. She wrote
      > down her feelings, pains of mistakes and childish dreams. The
      > record of that girl is there in those pages, preserved. But I can
      > tell you this - I am not her. I WAS her. Today I am someone far
      > different than that girl. Yes, I bear scars of that time, but
      those
      > mistakes, those feelings are of someone no longer living today.
      > pretend that I'm still her is almost as absurd as someone else
      > judging me by those feelings and mistakes. I learn and grow every
      > day. I change everyday. My fears of yesterday are not my fears
      > today. Me acknowledging my mistakes in my journals is a sign of
      > that growth and learning. I write them so that I and others can
      > learn and perhaps gain some insight from them. I don't fear
      > evidence of my errors for they are evidence of my growth.
      >
      > I know so many people who try to hide or forget mistakes. What
      good
      > is that if you don't learn from them. Trying to forget the past
      > simply increases the likelihood of repeating it. You want your
      > decsendants to find common ground with you? Everyone makes
      > mistakes. Everyone feels pain, anger and sorrow. You want to
      show
      > them the power of hope? Tell them the demons you fought and beat
      > and the strength you have gained and the wisdom you have earned.
      > believe that to pretend that you have always been this way is one
      of
      > the biggest mistakes that I have ever seen.

    • JdotRO
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2005
        I have lj and myspace...give me your links...lol

        --- In fantasynovelworkshop@yahoogroups.com, "dicedlemons"