Posts

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2005
      We've had more posts the last month than we've had in over a year, so
      keep up the good work. I think the days of 200 or 300 a month might be
      attainable if we could get some meaningful discussion.

      I'll start throwing topics out and trying to illicit a response, but i
      need help. Anyone that wants to post info, article links, book
      reviews, movie reviews, writing tips, flash fiction topics, short
      story snippets, etc, feel free.

      Matt