Re: [Fantasy Fiction Dungeon] Re: A Stroke of Midnight

  • Saje
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      I have always loved the concepts behind the Anita Blake books, and I LOVED the early books in the series...but the last couple of books really played to the paranormal romance/erotica club, and too many of her other fans have been left out.

      Saje Williams
      Author; "Loki's Sin," "Of Man and Monster," and "Freak City."
      Forthcoming from Wings ePress
      http://www.sajewilliams.com