Update from Sibieria

  • mouseymouseim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      I am still alive and of this world. Working until thursdays again and
      doing nothing fun anymore. If you believe that, then I am getting
      good at fooling again. Well it looks like the divorce is final and I
      am now back to being me again. Lots of stuff to correct though. He
      may not of beat me but he messed with my mind a lot. Working on my
      book and I hope to have it mailed to a publishing house real soon.
      Sorry to anyone whom lives this way up towards me, but there is
      nothing here to do, except maybe Paintball. But even that gets
      painful, I still have bruises from three weeks ago. Well, time for
      work then I get to sit and twidle my thumbs.