Re: Scifi shows in review

  • freedomstar_57
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2005
      Hello,

      The tv season was interesting and a little disappointing. I liked
      Stargate, Lost and the conclusion of Andromeda. I didn't like the
      ending of Enterprise. I was upset that they had to put in the Next
      Generation characters in instead of letting the Enterprise crew do
      their own concluding story. Hopefully the new tv season will have some
      interesting shows to enjoy.

      Debbie

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <gauvaine@y...>

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2005
        Will you watch Stargate now that Ben Browder and Claudia Black are
        going to be on there? I know i will.

        A thought occurred to me about this Star Wars television show that
        Lucas is touting. He should get Rockne O'Bannon to produce and write
        the scripts for it. That would be totally kewl. His gift for
        dialogue and plot and nuance mingled with the whole Star Wars
        universe history, mythology, and technical creaminess. Good
        combination.

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Davaidah"
        <alorarose@y...> wrote:
        > Man, i miss when Skiffy actually played GOOD crappy movies.
        >
        > My quick and to the point reviews!
        >
        > Earthsea: I downloaded it but have not had a chance to watch
        yet.
        > I've been watching Anime. Ugh, I suck.
        >
        > Battlestar Galactica: I havn't really watched this because
        > well...Starbuck is NOT a girl! Ugh. I know I am probably missing
        > really good show, and I will get over my my hatred of them
        changing
        > things, but for now I'll not watch.
        >
        > Stargate Atlantis: I never really got into the whole Stargate
        > craze...
        > Andromeda: I can't watch this show and take it seriously...
        >
        > Enterprise: I watched through half of the first season and
        stopped.
        > I love Star Trek and this just...broke soo many rules. I adore
        Scott
        > Bakula and really i do not regret not watching this.
        >
        > Wonderfalls, Point Pleasant: I don't watch these.
        >
        > Charmed: I stopped watching Charmed a while ago. I really need
        > catch up. Ugh
        >
        > Lost: I absolutely LOVE this show. I love all the characters and
        > all the interactions. and I love the way the flashbacks are
        > intergrated into the flow of the episodes. I was seriously
        cursing
        > out J.J. Abrams after the season finale though. Ugh. Is it the
        fall
        > yet?
        >
        > Alias: I was cursing out J.J. even more at the finale to this
        one.
        > UGH. You CANNOT end a season like that!! This season has been
        kind
        > of drab compared to earlier ones, they seem to go on and off, good
        > season and then bad. So I am waiting impatiently for the fall. I
        > love that Lena Olin is back! it makes things more exciting, but I
        > wish she hadn't left to begin with and caused an entire plot
        change.
        > GRR.
        > Joan of Arcadia: Don't watch this.
        >
        > Medium: I love this show. Allison's kids are co sute and I love
        her
        > interactions with her husband. They keep me on my toes with the
        > plots. I really enjoy this one.
        >
        > Revelations: didn't watch.
        >
        > Farscape: the Peacekeeper Wars: I really really miss Farscape. I
        > didn't hype myself up for this mini because I knew it wouldn't be
        up
        > to par with the rest of the show. It kinda wasn't. I was a
        little
        > dissapointed in the way they wrote it. Meh, but that is an old
        rant
        > that I shall not rekindle. I'm glad it brought so many new fans
        > the show, though. heh, i keep saying that if you can addict
        someone
        > to a cancelled show, you know it's really good. I was planning on
        > watching sg1 because Ben and Claudia are on it, but I havn't had a
        > chance yet. Though, a few weeks ago my dad and my sister were
        > watching in the den and I heard Claudia's voice and i just HAD to
        go
        > see. haha. It made me happy, even if I only watched it for the
        one
        > scene.
        >
        > oo, this e-mail got long. ::rushes off::
        >
        > ~Vaidah~
      • Vaidah
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 8, 2005
          Matt,
          Probably not. I don't like getting into shows that
          have a zillion seasons, and I know if I end up liking
          sg-1 i will have to watch the entire thing. I'm not
          ready for that type of committment, haha.

          Yes, Rockne definitely has a skill. I met him at
          I-Con this year and I managed not to lick his shoes.
          But I did get a chance to thank him for Farscape,
          because that show definitely changed my life.

          Vaidah

          > Will you watch Stargate now that Ben Browder and
          > Claudia Black are
          > going to be on there? I know i will.
          >
          > A thought occurred to me about this Star Wars
          > television show that
          > Lucas is touting. He should get Rockne O'Bannon to
          > produce and write
          > the scripts for it. That would be totally kewl. His
          > gift for
          > dialogue and plot and nuance mingled with the whole
          > Star Wars
          > universe history, mythology, and technical
          > creaminess. Good
          > combination.

          <b>Jodie:</b> 2T ROCKED!!! Esp that thing with the things thinging the thing!!!! *bouncy spaz* Hot damn that was kewl!!

          <b>Leo:</b> Also, I ish the innocentsted and most sanestests person in the Shipper universe

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250