Re: A Feast for Crows

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2005
      Viv,
      Thanks for posting. Don't lurk, we enjoy any kind of insight. As
      for Martin, i agree. Does it really take 5 years to write a follow up?
      does it really need to be over 1000 pages? And how does that bode for
      ththe 3 books that are supposedly supposed to come after a Feast of
      Crows?

      As for Jordan, Tor has to have the worst publishing website in the
      entire universe, yet they sell and publish the most fantasy novels of
      any imprint. Would it be too hard for them to upgrade their webpage
      and actually put some content there? I don't see Jordan on their
      publishing schedule. Of course, it was outdated for a year before they
      changed it and now it's outdated again.

      --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, viscon23 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I've been a member of this group for years, and have never said
      > anything but I can't hold my tongue anymore. I may be the only one,
      > but I have waited these last 4.5 years for A Feast for Crows, and am
      > also waiting for Robert Jordan's next book. I just want the series
      > finished before the old guy croaks. Maybe someone can tell me
      they've
      > heard from Katherine Kerr lately, of from Elizabeth Kearner.
      >

      > Viv
    • kpearl7
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2005
        From what I've heard a feast for the crows should be on book shelves
        sometime in july. Amazon has it avaible for pre-order. as for Jorden I
        have no idea the last thing i heard he was up to was a comic book
        verison of a new spring.

        -Kevin