Swans war triology

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2005
      Has anyone read this series by Sean Russell? The last book has come
      out recently, I am waiting to read it after I finish Shadowmarch by
      Tad Williams. I had tried several books before finding this series and
      I kept losing interest. I remember reading George Martin's, A song of
      Ice and Fire series, he was killing off so many of the characters I
      liked that I didn't read the 3rd book. Now I see he has written a 4th.
      Will he redeem himself? Should I go back and read the rest of the
      story? Hmmmm. Maybe I have just become too picky.. what are your
      thoughts?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2005
        Has he written a fourth? Did I err? I didn't read your post before i
        replied to the other one and now his website is down. I'll have to
        check Amazon, i guess, being that they've posted publishing dates
        twice a year for the last 4 years for that book.

        --- In fantasyfictiondungeon@yahoogroups.com, "Yvette"